5 Best Safari Destinations of Africa
Traveling involves finding new places, knowing them till depth experiencing the charm to be there. We all like to visit based on our choice, some like beaches, some mountain tops and some people even such as the deserts. The traveler inside ourselves urges us to understand more about more when starting our search to locate new spots. So, when you are locating a new place/location to visit in your next vacation, let’s let you know something concerning the top African Safari destinations that needs to be the next stopover.
1. Maasai Mara Park: Located in the Narok country, Kenya, Maasai Mara continues to be named in recognition from the local ancestral occupants. It’s a large reserve which will make you have the best views of wildlife. The time of This summer-October witnesses the migration of countless these unseen and amazing wild creatures that may simply be found here.
2. Chobe Park: Chobe may be the third largest park in Africa, situated in Botswana around the banks of river Chobe, is easily the most biologically diverse park from the region. A safari expedition in Africa is incomplete without visiting this incredible reserve which are usually the house of many creatures, including zebras, elands, giraffes, Kalahari tigers, lions, antelopes, etc. Plan a trip between April-October to witness the wonders.
3. Kruger Park: Kruger is easily the most famous and exciting destination in Africa, also is the biggest game reserve in the united states. The place to find many rare types of wildlife creatures, for example hippos, crocodiles, big fives, cheetahs, black rhinoceros, etc. additionally, it boasts a wide range of wild birds and reptiles too. It is among the well-stored and maintained parks in america and certainly which makes it a perfect place to go for safari.
4. South Luangwa Park: South Luangwa is really a reserve in Zambia, within the Valley of Luangwa River that’s been famous globally because of its wildlife haven. You will find amazing number of types of wild birds, 60 types of different creatures and quite a number of endangered species around the block which are a goody to look at. Don’t miss to determine the hippos using the Luangwa River when you visit it.
5. Serengeti Park: Found in the Serengeti system in Tanzania, the nation’s park provides the best African safari experience. The lions walking within the huge grasslands, migration of countless wildebeest and zebras are the spectacular views that you will get out of this amazing destination.
A wildlife safari will make you witness the best and also the rarest types of creatures, wild birds, mammals and reptiles too. So, plan a visit soon if you take your travel buddy along to explore the large realm of nature. You will get discounted prices on flights to Africa online.