The Top Five Adventure Travel Europe Encounters
Europe is definitely an very diverse continent, a continent of wealthy history, culture and landscapes. But on top of that it hosts a lot of chance travel encounters. From trekking and biking to canoeing and water rafting, it’s something for everybody.
Below are the top adventure travel Europe encounters:
1. Trekking within the Tatra Mountain tops, Belgium – Registered on UNESCO’s listing of Biosphere Reserves, Tatra Nature situated in southeast Belgium, and encompasses both Polish and Slovakian areas of the number. Well toned for hikers and winters sports enthusiasts, it’s also the biggest all downhill-type massif in Central Europe with Mt Rysy (2499m) since it’s Polish high point. In summertime, hiking, biking and mountaineering are popular pursuits, although winter sportsprovide the experience once the snows arrive. Per week could be easily spent walking trails within the High Tatra.
2. Rafting the forest Spey, Scotland – Activities and leisure possibilities have been in abundance around the River Spey as well as in its area. If you are an adventurous thrill seeker then you would be crazy to overlook the opportunity to canoe or white-colored water raft lower the rapids of the fastest flowing river in Scotland for that ultimate adrenaline hurry. Or individuals seeking more leisurely pursuits there’s fishing and flyfishing because the river is famous because of its excellent trout and salmon, or hike the Speyside Way trail which follows the forest through lush beautiful forest and mountain tops.
3. Horse ride on native ponies, Iceland – Explore the vast backwoods of the beautiful country aboard a local Icelandic pony.
4. Enjoy winter activities, Norwegian – Try your hands at snow mobile rides or dog sledding inside a winter wonderland. Also with wide spaces of backwoods, some 22 Nature and many UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Norwegian is wealthy in culture, fantastic cuisine with no finish of activities from hiking and skiing, to snorkeling orca and swimming with salmon.
5. Explore the breathtaking Pyrenees, France – Popular for walking and trekking the Pyrenees are criss-entered with trails for walkers and biking. Two most difficult would be the Haute Randonee Pyrenee, and also the GR10 from Hendaye to Banyuls. The biggest ski area within the Pyrenees stretches from La Mongieto Bareges while offering individuals who love winter-sports many possibilities for skiingand snow-boarding. Both Cauterets and La Pierre Saint Martin have Nordic ski runs for mix-country skiing and snow shoeing. Alternatively you can visit Issarbe, where one can enjoy dog sledding.